s• All tattoo deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• A minimum of $50 to $100 is required for a deposit.
• The amount of your deposit will be taken off the total of your tattoo.
• If you do not show up for your appointment, you forfeit your deposit and you will
have to leave double the amount to schedule a new appointment.
• If you need to reschedule an appointment, your Artist requires 48 hours notice or
you will forfeit your deposit.
• If you provide at least 48 hours notice to reschedule, your deposit will transfer to
your new appointment.
• If you choose not to reschedule your appointment when you cancel, your Artist
will hold on to your deposit for one week. If you do not schedule a new
appointment within one week of cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit.
• Deposits cannot be transferred for use by another person.
• If you use a gift certificate for a deposit and do not provide proper notice to
reschedule or do not show up for your appointment, your gift certificate will be
• In case of inclement weather, call to let your Artist know that you cannot make
your appointment. As long as you notify your Artist prior to your appointment
time they will transfer your deposit to a new appointment date.
• If you arrive for your appointment without proper identification you will not be
tattooed. You will forfeit your deposit and be required to leave another deposit
before a new appointment can be scheduled, if time is available.
• If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may need to be
rescheduled so your Artist will not be running late for the appointments after yours. If your appointment has to be rescheduled due to your late arrival, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to leave another deposit before scheduling a new appointment.
• You must bring state or federal photo ID every time you come in for any tattoo. If you arrive for a tattoo appointment without proper ID, you will not be tattooed and you will lose your deposit money. Acceptable forms of ID include: driver's license, state issued non-driver ID card, military ID or passport.
• If your artist has to reschedule due to illness or emergency your deposit will go towards your next appointment.
• If artwork is needed prior to appointment a $50 deposit will be needed for said artwork. You have 30 days from the time artwork is seen to make and appointment. This deposit will go towards your future appointment. If appointment is not made within 30 days you will forfeit your deposit.